About IQAC at St Aloysius College
The Internal Quality Assessment Cell (IQAC) of St Aloysius College was established in 2004, immediately after the first NAAC Accreditation of the College. It has been reconstituted after the second cycle of NAAC Accreditation in 2010as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure.
One of the major challenges of the IQAC is quality sustenance of the institution. It has channelized various efforts and measures towards the holistic development of the institution. In the post accreditation scenario it played a crucial role in the implementation of the recommendations of Exit
Report of the NAAC Peer Team in the college.
The IQAC has never acted as another hierarchical body rather it has always tried to bring belongingness and participation among the various constituents of St Aloysius College.
Aims and Objectives
- To develop a system ensuring improvementin academic and administrative excellence in St Aloysius College.
- To develop measures towards quality enhancement through promoting quality culture and creating benchmark in the College.
- To promote institutional values among the faculty and students of the college.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic andadministrative activities of the Colleges.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education andfaculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teachingand learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on qualityrelatedinstitutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes andpromotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the College, leading to qualityimprovement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the college for coordinating quality-related activities, includingadoption and dissemination of good practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose ofmaintaining / enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the College based on thequality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (likeNAAC, NBA, AB) in the prescribed format
- Bi-annual development of Quality Radars (QRs) and Ranking of Integral Unites of Colleges basedon the AQAR.
- Interaction with SQACs in the pre and post accreditation quality assessment, sustenance andenhancement endeavours.
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin July-August 2020
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin May-June 2020
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin March-April 2020
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin February 2020
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin January 2020
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin December 2019
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin October-November 2019
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin September 2019
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin August 2019
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin July 2019
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin June 2019
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin April-May 2019
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin March 2019
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin February 2019
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin January 2019
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin December 2018
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin October-November 2018
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin September 2018
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin August 2018
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin July 2018
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin June 2018
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin April - May 2018
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin March 2018
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin February 2018
- SAC - IQAC Bulletin January 2018